The Microsoft Test Festival at Rowan-Cabarrus Community College is April 30, 2015 at the Cabarrus Business and Technology Center. FREE Microsoft tests will be administered between at 1 – 6 p.m. We have been preparing for you so please remember to do the following before you take an exam:
- Register at certiport.com to create your account – Take the time to register with Certiport before you come, which will decrease the orientation process.
- A picture ID is required to take the test – Your identity will be verified when you go to registration and when you take your test.
- Leave your cellphone – A cell phone must be put away before you enter the testing area. If you take your cell phone out during the test, the proctor may dismiss you.
- Respect the test takers and students in class – Even though this is a festival, please keep in mind as you walk down the halls that we have classes in session and students are working hard to become Microsoft Certified.
- Come early – We expect more than 200 people to be pre-registered and there will be several more that will take advantage of walk-in registration. Space is first come, first served.
- Leave late – Remember that we will have some great prizes so stay after for the swag!