Preregistration for the Microsoft Test Fest is closed. However feel free to participate as a walk-in.
The Microsoft Test Festival at Rowan-Cabarrus Community College is April 24, 2014 at the Cabarrus Business and Technology Center. FREE Microsoft test will be administered every hour between at 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. We have been preparing for you so please remember the following before you take an exam:
- Register at certiport.com – Take the time to register with Certiport before you come, doing this will decrease the orientation process.
- A picture ID is required to take the test –Your identity will be verified when you go to registration and when you take your test.
- Leave your cellphone – A cellphone must be put away before you enter the testing area. If you take your cellphone out during the test, the proctor may dismiss you.
- Respect the test takers and students in class – Even though this is Festival, please keep in mind that when you walk down the halls we have classes in session and students are working hard to become Microsoft Certified.
- Come early – We expect more than 200 people to be pre-registered and there will be several more that will take advantage of walk-in registration. Space is first come, first served.
- Leave Late – Remember that we will have some great prizes so stay after for the swag!