The Microsoft Test Festival at Rowan-Cabarrus Community College is April 21, 2016 at the Cabarrus Business and Technology Center. FREE Microsoft tests will be administered between at 2–7 p.m. We have been preparing for you so please remember to do the following before you take an exam:
- Register at certiport.com to create your account – Take the time to register with Certiport before you come, which will decrease the orientation process.
- A picture ID is required to take the test – Your identity will be verified when you go to registration and when you take your test.
- Leave your cellphone – A cell phone must be put away before you enter the testing area. If you take your cell phone out during the test, the proctor may dismiss you.
- Respect the test takers and students in class – Even though this is a festival, please keep in mind as you walk down the halls that we have classes in session and students are working hard to become Microsoft Certified.
- Come early – We expect more than 200 people to be pre-registered and there will be several more that will take advantage of walk-in registration. Space is first come, first served.
- Leave late – Remember that we will have some great prizes so stay after for the swag!