Called to order at 12:13 p.m.
- President ‐ Sandra Horn: Present
- Parliamentarian – Nestina Jackson: Not Present
Minutes were approved with one correction.
Presidents Report: New mugs and calendars will be passed out to all students at all campuses to help spread the word about student government. RCCC Board meeting was briefly discussed. A Blood Drive will be held Wednesday, September 19th, from 9:00 a.m. — 1:30 p.m. at North campus. Fall Fest will be held Tuesday, September 25th for South Campus and Wednesday, September 26th for North.
- Culture Connection ‐Not Present
- Skills, Automotive – Present
- Office Pro –We will be helping with the Blood Drive on the 19th, and we are also having a breakfast meeting on the 21st.
- Cosmetology ‐ Not Present
- Warrior Racing ‐ No Report
- SNA ‐Not Present
- Early Childhood ‐ We will be having a meeting on the 11th
- RC^3 ‐ Not Present
- Welding ‐ Not Present
- PTK – No Report
Election of officers was as follows with 20 voting seats
- Adele Harper for Vice President – 20 In Favor / 0 Apposed / 0 Abstained
- Jonathan Furnas for Secretary/Treasurer – 20 in Favor / 0 Apposed / 0 Abstained
- Brenda Smith for Membership Officer – 20 in Favor / 0 Apposed / 0 Abstained
(At this point in the meeting one person was forced to leave, leaving 19 voting seats)
- For Public Affairs Officer –14 In Favor of Marie Baker / 3 In Favor of Gigi Larson / 0 Abstained
- Gigi Larson for Entertainment Chairperson – 19 in Favor / 0 Apposed / 0 Abstained
- Justin Wosey, Dylan Cooper, Ann‐King Padilla, Julies Secular and Joseph Edwards for senators – 19 In Favor / 0 Apposed / 0 Abstained
The next Executive meeting will be held Friday, September 7th, in the Student Center of North Campus. $25 gift cards to BP were awarded to Lindsay Brooks from South Campus and Jonathan Furnas of North Campus.
Meeting was dismissed at 1:08 p.m.