Meeting called to order at 12:11pm.
Minutes from last meeting were approved as written.
- President: Sandra Home – Present
- Vice President: Adele Harper – Present
- Secretary/Treasurer: Jonathan Furnas – Present
- Parliamentarian: Nestina Jackson – Present
- Me membership Officer: Brenda Smith
- Public Information Officer: Marie Baker
- Entertainment Chair: Gigi Larson
- Senators: Denisa Winecoff, Ann-king Padilla, Dylan Cooper, Shane Edwards, and Justin Wozey
President’s Report: Sandra attending the Board of Trustees Meeting. They were discussing a National Search to find a new President for the College. Updates will follow. Next Board of Trustees Meeting is October 29th.
Clubs Present: Those present reported on monthly activities.
- Culture Connection: Present
- Skills- Automotive: Present
- Office Pro: Present
- Warrior Racing: Not Present
- SNA: Present
- Early Childhood: Present
- RC^3 Electronics: Present
- Rotaract: Present
- Welding: Not Present
- PTK: Not Present
- The SGA Annual Budget was approved ( A copy is available in the SGA Office upon request).
- Committee has been set up to research possibilities on the use of the game room on N. campus. The committee will be chaired by Jonathan Furnas.
- New Senators voted in- Margarita Gross, Josh Schroeder, Sonya Ellis, Carolina Hillard, Hannah Gray, and Kimberly Morris.
Pizza Night: Oct 16, 17th at 6:00 p.m. until the pizza runs out.
Breakfast Blast: Oct 30th, 31st from 7:30 a.m. -9:00 a.m.
Early Advising for Spring Semester begins on Nov. 5th.
Gas Card Winners
John Boswell- South Campus
Katrina Fesperman- North Campus
The meeting was adjourned at 1:05 p.m.