Online Tutoring Offered
We are very excited to offer 24/7 online tutoring service provided by Tutor.com available to Rowan-Cabarrus Community College students.
Tutor.com connects you with expert online tutors who can help you with:
- Math – Algebra, Algebra II, Basic Math, Calculus, Geometry, Statistics, Advanced Statistics , Trigonometry (24/7)
- Science – Basic, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Microbiology, Anatomy & Physiology (24/7)
- Business – Accounting, Finance, Economics ( 4:00 pm – 1:00 am)
- English, Writing, Vocabulary, Grammar, Literature – Including real-time writing help (24/7)
- Social Studies-US History, World History, Government, Geography (24/7)
- Nursing-Medical-Surgical, Nursing Care Plans, Pathophysiology, Pharmacology (8:00 pm-12:00 am Sunday-Thursday)
- Spanish (24/7)
- Basic Computer (24/7)
You also have access to educational tools and study resources such as:
- Study tools and lessons
- Test prep materials
- Instructional videos
The tutoring service can be accessed from any Internet-enabled PC or Mac, and even from your smartphone or tablet. As long as you have access to the Internet, you will have access to a tutor when and where you need one.
To get connected to a live tutor: The tutoring service can be accessed from any Internet-enabled computer or mobile device by signing on to Blackboard. Once logged in, you will see a link for Tutor.com on the Blackboard landing page. For added ease, Tutor.com can also be accessed through each of your Blackboard classes by clicking on Course Tools in the course menu and selecting Tutor.com. Simply click and you will be connected to a landing page for all subjects offered.
Each RCCC curriculum student in given 5 hours of online tutoring at the beginning of each semester. If more time is needed, please contact Teena Boone.