Virtual Open House
Join us for a virtual open house!
Current or prospective students will be able to learn more about the opportunities and resources available at Rowan-Cabarrus. Whether you are seeking to transfer to a 4-year university or college, pursue an associate degree or certificate, or explore our many career training paths, join us for a chance to learn about our programs and get your questions answered.
Daily videos will feature representatives from divisions across the College with important information for students about their programs and services.
Register now for our LIVE Zoom panel discussion on Friday, July 31 with all of the speakers from throughout the week. Sign up early for an opportunity to win Rowan-Cabarrus swag!
Monday, July 27
- Career & Academic Advising – Tammara Walker, Assistant Director & Career Coach Manager
- Academic Programs – Angelo Markantonakis, Associate Vice President
Tuesday, July 28
- Academic Programs:
- Wendy Barnhardt – Dean, Health and Education
- Brandon Hoffner – Chair, Welding Technology & Computer-Integrated Machining
- Zack Hubbard – Chair, Information Technology
- Carol Scherczinger – Dean, Arts and Sciences
Wednesday, July 29
- Admissions & Office of the Registrar – Crystal Ryerson, Executive Director
- Financial Aid – Allison Scott, Director
- Information Services – Ken Ingle, Chief Information Officer
- Continuing Education – Jay Taylor, Executive Director of College & Career Readiness
Thursday, July 30
- Student Life & Leadership – Dennis Rivers, Student Activities Coordinator
- Student Wellness – Misty Moler, Assistant Director
Friday, July 31
LIVE Zoom panel discussion with all the College representatives from throughout the week.
Still have questions or need assistance?
Student Services is offering a wide-range of options to get you the help you need, whether it’s in-person or virtual.
Thinking about a technical career?
Join our virtual information sessions on
Tuesday, August 4 and learn about in-demand jobs in growing industries.