OBD II Certification
November 15 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
NOTE: This eight hour course now covers BOTH initial certifications, as well as re-certifications.
For re-certifications, students must have and bring to class proof of certification.
- Class meets for 8 hours on Friday, November 15, at North Campus, Building 200 Room 215
- Class hours are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- $70.00 Registration Fee
- For more information, please contact Megan Smit.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education” (If you have been a student at RCCC previously, click at the top of the page where indicated to update your current information).
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “OBD” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class and select “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #96015).
1902300 – Snyder