Jobs @ Rowan-Cabarrus
Students & Alumni
About Human Resources
If you are looking for a career that is engaging, challenging, and rewarding, come join Rowan-Cabarrus.
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College offers you an exciting opportunity to become a part of a community of educators and leaders who open doors for learning and personal growth. We are committed to our vision of building sustainable futures through the power of learning, and we do this through a team of committed employees. If you are looking for a career that is engaging, challenging, and rewarding, come join Rowan-Cabarrus.
Human Resources Goal and Objectives
Acquire, develop, and manage human, fiscal, and physical resources essential to the development and delivery of technology-enriched, high value education and service.
- Plan and optimize resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Secure public and private funding in support of the College’s mission.
- Provide facilities that are safe, welcoming, sustainable, and flexible to support the College’s mission.
- Be the employer of choice.
- Build an inclusive, performance-based culture aligned with core values.
- Strategically support leadership and professional development opportunities.
Contact Human Resources
Human Resources is located at the North Campus in Salisbury, NC in Building 200, Suite 2229.
Address: Rowan-Cabarrus Community College 1333 Jake Alexander Blvd. Salisbury, NC 28146
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity – It is the policy of Rowan-Cabarrus Community College that all employees and applicants for employment be afforded equal opportunities in employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity including transgender status), national origin, religion, age (40 or over), genetic information, disability, or retaliation for engaging in an EEO-protected activity.