Career & Technical Education Pathway
- Advertising & Graphic Design
- Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration Technology Basic
- Automotive Systems Technology Certificate
- Automotive Systems Technology Diploma
- Computer-Integrated Machining
- Construction Management Technology
- Criminal Justice Technology
- Early Childhood Education
- Electrical Systems Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technology
- Esthetics Technology
- Information Technology Essentials
- Information Technology Mobile Device Programming
- Manicuring/Nail Technology
- Mechanical Drafting Technology
- Motorsports Management Technology Basic
- Nurse Aide
- Welding Technology
College Transfer Pathway
Cooperative Innovative High School Programs (Early College)
About Career & College Promise
Career and College Promise offers structured opportunities for qualified Cabarrus and Rowan county high school students to dually enroll in Rowan-Cabarrus courses that provide pathways that lead to a certificate, diploma, or degree as well as provide entry-level job skills.
The program is free to all students who maintain a “B” average and meet other eligibility requirements. Eligible Cabarrus and Rowan county high school students begin earning college credit at Rowan-Cabarrus at no cost to them or their families.
The three pathways include:
- Career & Technical Education Pathway (CTE) leading to a certificate or diploma aligned with a high school career cluster.
- College Transfer Pathway (CTP) requiring the completion of at least 30 semester hours of transfer courses including English and mathematics.
- Cooperative Innovative High School Programs (CIHSP) located on various Rowan-Cabarrus campuses and providing opportunities for students to complete an associate degree program or earn up to two years of college credit within five years.
Additionally, here are some documents that might be helpful:
- Online course listing/registration form
- List of fall courses available on campus – Please contact us for a listing of on campus CCPP classes and their availability.
- Career & Technical Education registration forms
- Career & College Promise Booklet
- Nurse Aide Information Packet
- Fall Orientation Dates, Times, and Locations
For More Information
Crystal Ryerson, Director of Recruitment
Tonya Gaydick, Marketing & Enrollment Specialist
Holly Vanager, Marketing & Enrollment Specialist