Career & Technical Education Pathway
- Advertising & Graphic Design
- Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration Technology Basic
- Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration Technology Intermediate
- Automotive Systems Technology Certificate
- Automotive Systems Technology Diploma
- Computer-Integrated Machining
- Construction Management Technology
- Criminal Justice Technology
- Early Childhood Education
- Electrical Systems Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technology
- Esthetics Technology
- Information Technology Essentials
- Information Technology Mobile Device Programming
- Manicuring/Nail Technology
- Mechanical Drafting Technology
- Motorsports Management Technology Basic
- Motorsports Management Technology Advanced
- Nurse Aide
- Welding Technology
College Transfer Pathway
Cooperative Innovative High School Programs (Early College)
About Career & College Promise
Career and College Promise offers structured opportunities for qualified Cabarrus and Rowan county high school students to dually enroll in Rowan-Cabarrus courses that provide pathways that lead to a certificate, diploma, or degree as well as provide entry-level job skills.
The program is free to all students who maintain a “B” average and meet other eligibility requirements. Eligible Cabarrus and Rowan county high school students begin earning college credit at Rowan-Cabarrus at no cost to them or their families.
The three pathways include:
- Career & Technical Education Pathway (CTE) leading to a certificate or diploma aligned with a high school career cluster.
- College Transfer Pathway (CTP) requiring the completion of at least 30 semester hours of transfer courses including English and mathematics.
- Cooperative Innovative High School Programs (CIHSP) located on various Rowan-Cabarrus campuses and providing opportunities for students to complete an associate degree program or earn up to two years of college credit within five years.
Steps to Apply
- Career & College Promise Application
- Student Agreement Form
- Counselor Approval – To be completed by your high school counselor/administrator
- Online Course Listing
- List of courses available on campus – Please contact us for a listing of on campus CCPP classes and their availability.
- Career & Technical Education registration forms
- Orientation Dates, Times, and Locations
- Placement Testing
- Nurse Aide Information Packet
Tonya Gaydick, Marketing & Enrollment Specialist
Holly Vanager, Marketing & Enrollment Specialist
Crystal Ryerson, Marketing and Enrollment Manager
Looking for more information?
Please complete the form below so that we may follow-up with you regarding your interest in the Rowan-Cabarrus Career & College Promise program.