Registration & Tuition
Tuition Due Dates
Tuition is due prior to the beginning of each semester.
Any student registering for a class outside the regularly scheduled 16-week semester, is expected to pay tuition prior to class beginning, whether a 4-week, 8-week, 10-week or 16-week class. Tuition and fees may be paid at the Navigation Station on both North or South campus.
Secure your schedule by paying your tuition and fees no later than the date indicated below. Not meeting this payment deadline will result in deletion of your course schedule.
|Summer 2021||Tuition Deadline (by 7 p.m.)|
|Registered between April 1 – May 11||May 11|
|Registered between May 12 – 17||May 17|
|Registered between May 18 – June 21||June 21|
|Fall 2021||Tuition Deadline (by 6 p.m.)|
|Registered between April 1 – August 10||August 10|
|Registered between August 12 – 17||August 17|
|Registered between August 18 – 31||August 31|
|Registered between September 1 – October 18||October 18|
Payment Options for Tuition and Fees
Make sure you are aware every semester of the deadline to pay your tuition and fees.
Keep in mind that if you do not plan to attend, you must drop your class(es) through WebAdvisor or by submitting the Online Withdrawal Form. Any student registered for any class as of the first day of the semester, will be responsible for 25% of tuition, unless the instructor has reported you as never entering the class.
Check, Money Order, or Cashier’s Check
The student’s ID number must be placed on a check, money order or cashier’s check. These payments may be paid in person at one of our Cashier’s Offices. You may also mail the check to the Cashier’s Office at the address below:
P.O. Box 1595
Salisbury, NC 28145-1595
Students may pay tuition and fees in full by logging in to your WebAdvisor account and click on “Make a Payment”.
e-Cashier (Payment or Payment Plan)
Through e-Cashier you can make a full payment immediately or arrange a payment plan which drafts from your checking account, debit or credit card. Upon selecting e-Cashier, you are four simple steps away from making your payment in full or setting up your payment plan!
- Select Enroll.
- Log into your WebAdvisor account.
- Select Create a Payment Plan.
- Follow the instructions to submit your payment.
Payment plan opens up on July 1 at 7 a.m.
- Sign up between July 1 – August 10 (Down payment at enrollment and three payments – August 20, September 20, and October 20)
Closes on August 10 at 7 p.m.
Payment plan reopens on August 12 at 7 a.m.
- Sign up between August 12-31 (Down payment at enrollment and three payments – September 20, October 20, and November 20)
Closes on August 31 at 7 p.m.
Payment plan opens up on October 25 at 7 a.m.
- Sign up between October 25 – January 4, 2022 (Down payment at enrollment and three payments – August 20, September 20, and October 20)
Closes on January 4, 2022 at 7 p.m.
Payment plan reopens on January 6, 2022 at 7 a.m.
- Sign up between January 6-25, 2022 (Down payment at enrollment and three payments – September 20, October 20, and November 20)
Closes on January 25, 2022 at 7 p.m.
Payment plan opens up on April 1 at 7 a.m.
- Sign up between April 1 – May 10 (Down payment at enrollment and three payments – May 20, June 20, and July 20)
Closes on May 10 at 7 p.m.
Payment plan reopens on May 12 at 7 a.m.
- Sign up between May 12 – June 21 (Down payment at enrollment and three payments – June 20, July 20, and August 20)
Closes on June 21 at 7 p.m.
Questions regarding your payment or making a payment may be directed to 704-216-7222.
Payment by Phone
To speak to a cashier regarding payment, please call 704-216-7222.
Rowan-Cabarrus accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
Sponsored Billing Vouchers must be turned in at the Accounts Receivable Office. Examples: WIA, TAA, TRA, TEACH, DAYCARE SERVICES, etc.
Financial Aid Award(s)
Please contact the Financial Aid office for information — or visit the Financial Aid website.