Registration & Tuition
Graduation Fair: Tickets, Cap, Gown, Tassel
Each graduate who is participating in the graduation ceremony will receive twelve guest tickets. You will pick up your tickets when you pick up your cap, gown, and tassel.
Cap, Gown, Tassel
Each curriculum graduate who is participating in the graduation ceremony will receive a cap, gown, and graduation year tassel. Curriculum students have a navy blue cap and gown. GED graduates need to purchase black caps and gowns.
College curriculum graduates who have earned a program grade-point average of 3.5 or above in their diploma or degree program (with all grades “C” or higher) will receive a gold cord when they pick up their cap and gown.
No decorative attachments may be worn on your gown. Phi Theta Kappa, Phi Beta Lambda, and Sigma Alpha Pi, which are recognized honor societies, may wear appropriate pins, stoles and chords.
Tickets, Cap, Gown, Tassel Pickup: Plan to spend at least 45 minutes at this event and bring a photo ID.
Also during this time, you will:
- verify the spelling of your name and mailing address
- be introduced to the benefits of the Alumni Association
- have the opportunity to order a class ring
- have the opportunity to have graduation portraits taken by Grad Images
- pickup directions to the Cabarrus Arena & Events Center
- inquire about extra tickets