Registration & Tuition
Graduation Fair: Tickets, Cap, Gown, Tassel
Each graduate who is participating in the graduation ceremony will receive eight guest tickets. You will pick up your tickets when you pick up your cap, gown, and tassel.
Cap, Gown, Tassel
Each curriculum graduate who is participating in the graduation ceremony will receive a complimentary cap, gown, and graduation year black tassel. Curriculum students must wear a black cap and gown to participate in the ceremony. GED graduates must purchase and wear a blue cap and gown to participate in the ceremony.
Curriculum graduates who have earned a program grade-point average of 3.5 or above in their diploma or degree program will receive a gold tassel when they pick up their cap and gown. The gold tassel is to be worn in place of, not in addition to, the black tassel.
No decorative attachments may be worn on your gown. Phi Theta Kappa and Sigma Alpha Pi, which are recognized honor societies, may wear appropriate stoles and chords.
Tickets, Cap, Gown, Tassel Pickup: Plan to spend at least 30 minutes at this event and bring a photo ID.
Also during this time, you will:
- verify the spelling of your name and mailing address
- complete a graduation survey
- verify the pronunciation of your name
- be introduced to the benefits of the Alumni Association
- have the opportunity to order a class ring
- have the opportunity to have graduation portraits taken by Grad Images
- inquire about extra tickets
- pickup directions to the Cabarrus Arena & Events Center
There are no upcoming events at this time.