Records & Registration

Transcript Request Policy

In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), students and former students needing official copies of their academic transcript must make request electronically through the college website.

Curriculum Students

Rowan-Cabarrus Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide transcript ordering for curriculum students via the web. Select the Request My Curriculum Transcript button below to start the ordering process through NSC and to track your order online.

Currently Enrolled Students – Receiving College Credit

Students may choose to have their transcript sent by electronic PDF, mailed by US Postal Service, or hold for pick-up at our North Campus in Salisbury. You also have the option to select whether you would like the transcript to be processed now, after grades are posted, or  upon posting of your degree.

Former Rowan-Cabarrus Students – Enrolled Prior to 1986

Students may choose to have your transcript mailed by US Postal Service or hold for pick-up at our North Campus in Salisbury.

Continuing Education Students

Current or former students needing copies of their Continuing Education transcript must make a request in written form to the Continuing Education Office.

High School Equivalency/GED Students

Please note that any outstanding balance at Rowan-Cabarrus will delay your request. All financial obligations must be resolved prior to release of any transcript. We will allow 30 days for resolution before cancelling your transcript request.