Rowan-Cabarrus Online Bookstore
The new bookstore operates online!
New, used, eBooks, & rentals!
Order early for the best deals!
Free shipping on select orders over $49!
Sell your books back at the marketplace!
Students get the right book at the right price at the Rowan-Cabarrus Online Bookstore! The benefits of the Rowan-Cabarrus Online Bookstore:
- Students save an average of 60 percent off list price at the marketplace
- View a personalized page that features all of your courses and course materials in one page. Order in five minutes or less!
- Select from new, used, eBook, and rental options
- Free shipping offers on select orders over $49
- Apply your approved financial aid funds to your order
- Sell your books back on our website at any time of the year — you name the price
All courses, required materials, and pricing options are displayed in a personalized, easy-to-use page when you login with your Rowan-Cabarrus User ID.
- Login with your Rowan-Cabarrus user ID*
- Select new, used, eBook, or rental options
- Checkout – order in five minutes!
Order early to take advantage of great savings opportunities and free delivery options! Visit the online bookstore today!
Frequently Asked Questions
*What type of student are you?
Continuing education applies to short-term, often a single class enrollment, that leads to a job credential or certificate. Also included are short-term classes, which allow you to maintain a license. Curriculum applies to a series of classes taken in multiple terms to earn a diploma or degree.
How do I order my books?
- Visit the website (rccc.textbookx.com) and login with your Rowan-Cabarrus User ID. Your registered courses and the course materials assigned to them will appear all in one page.
- Select from the new, used, eBook, and rental options.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to check out.
When should I order my books?
The bookstore is always open, but the earlier you place your order, the more chances you have to find the best deals. It’s recommended that you order at least 2-3 weeks before the term begins.
What is the marketplace?
The marketplace is where students and others buy and sell books from each other at discounted prices. These orders do not qualify for free shipping.
Payment: Check out with any major credit card or use your approved Rowan-Cabarrus financial aid funds.
Shipping: The Bookstore offers various shipping methods and time frames. Orders over $49 qualify for free economy shipping (does not include third-party marketplace items).
Can I ship my books to campus?
Yes, you can ship your books to your home or to North or South Campus. You’ll pick them up at the Navigation Station.
Where can I buy Rowan-Cabarrus merchandise?
You can buy merchandise like t-shirts and hats as well as school supplies at the Rowan-Cabarrus Spirit Store.
How can I track my order?
Use the Order ID number in your confirmation email to check the delivery status. Not all Marketplace vendors offer tracking, but you can contact the seller through the website.
How can I return my books?
Most orders can be returned for a full refund as long as it’s within 30 days of the order, is not a Marketplace item, sold as ‘non-returnable,’ or has a one-time-use access code.
How can I sell my books?
You can sell books on the website at any time, you name the price.
Visit rccc.textbookx.com/help for customer service assistance.