Rowan-Cabarrus Online Bookstore
eBooks, & rentals!
Order early for
the best deals!
Free shipping offers!
Sell your books back at the marketplace!
Students get the right book at the right price at the Rowan-Cabarrus Online Bookstore! The benefits of the Rowan-Cabarrus Online Bookstore:
- Students save an average of 60% off list price at the marketplace.
- View a personalized page that features all of your courses and course materials in one page.
- Select from new, used, eBook, and rental options.
- Free shipping offers on select orders over $49.
- Apply your approved financial aid funds to your order.
- Sell your books back on our website at any time of the year — you name the price!
All courses, required materials, and pricing options are displayed in a personalized, easy-to-use page when you login with your Rowan-Cabarrus user ID.
- Login with your Rowan-Cabarrus user ID*
- Select new, used, eBook, or rental options
- Checkout – order in five minutes!
Order early to take advantage of great savings opportunities and free delivery options! Visit the online bookstore today!
Frequently Asked Questions
*What type of student are you?
Continuing education applies to short-term, often a single class enrollment, that leads to a job credential or certificate. Also included are short-term classes, which allow you to maintain a license. Curriculum applies to a series of classes taken in multiple terms to earn a diploma or degree.
How do I order my books?
- Visit the website (rccc.textbookx.com) and login with your Rowan-Cabarrus user ID. Your registered courses and the course materials assigned to them will appear all in one page.
- Select from the new, used, eBook, and rental options.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to check out.
When should I order my books?
The earlier you order, the more chances you have to find the best deals. It’s recommended that you order at least 2-3 weeks before the term begins.
What is the marketplace?
The marketplace is part of the online bookstore and is a network of trusted, third-party sellers including students and high-volume sellers across the nation. Through the marketplace, you can buy high-quality, low-cost books and sell books that you don’t need anymore. These orders do not qualify for free shipping.
Payment: Check out with any major credit card, debit card, prepaid credit card, or use your approved Rowan-Cabarrus financial aid funds. Students may also use their PayPal account or Apple Pay to check out.
Shipping: The Bookstore offers various shipping methods and time frames. Orders over $49 qualify for free economy shipping (does not include third-party marketplace items).
Can I ship my books to campus?
Yes, you can ship your books to your home or to North or South Campus. You’ll pick them up at the Navigation Station.
Where can I buy Rowan-Cabarrus merchandise?
You can buy merchandise like t-shirts and hats as well as school supplies at the Rowan-Cabarrus Spirit Store.
How can I track my order?
Use the Order ID number in your confirmation email to check the delivery status. Not all Marketplace vendors offer tracking, but you can contact the seller through the website.
How can I return my books?
Most new and used books can be returned for a full refund as long as it’s within 30 days of the order. eBooks can be returned within 14 days. Marketplace items are non-returnable. Items ineligible for return are marked “non-returnable” at checkout. If you miss the deadline to return or you ordered a book that is not returnable, you can always sell your book on the Marketplace. Check the website for full details.
How can I sell my books?
Visit the “sell” page on the website to list your books for sale on the Marketplace. You can sell any book, not just textbooks, and you get to name the price. After posting a book, wait for a student or book seller to buy it and then pack it up with the provided mailing label and send it out.
Visit rccc.textbookx.com/help for customer service assistance.