aca 122-5692h (fall 2016)
improves their skills
four-year institution, and...
students need to be registered by an advisor, or the aca/mat chair on campus.
Bioscience at the North Carolina Research
Campus in Kannapolis. The internship
solidified my passion of working
for such a leading company in the
biotechnology field and I am proud to
say that I work there full-time and will
continue to after I graduate in the spring."
when speaking with a 911 operator.
- Identify yourself, the emergency and your
- Identify the location of the victim(s) and/or
- Identify the number of victims or
perpetrators, if more than one
- Provide a physical description of the
perpetrator and name, if known
- If a weapon is involved, identify the number
and type of weapons used by the perpetrators
- Stay on the line until the 911 operator tells
you it is ok to hang up or if the area is unsafe