Registration & Tuition
Payment of Tuition & Deadline for Refunds
Payment of Tuition
If you fail to pay tuition and fees or to process completion of financial aid and/or scholarship paperwork, or third-party billings by the dates designated, your schedule will be deleted.
If you fail to pay tuition and fees or to process completion of financial aid and/or scholarship paperwork, or third-party billings by the dates designated, your schedule will be deleted. Non-payment of tuition and fees for the semester could result in limited availability of the courses you need to complete your program in a timely manner.
Keep in mind that if you do not plan to attend your classes, you must drop yourself through WebAdvisor or by submitting the Online Withdrawal Form. Any student registered for any class as of the first day of the semester, will be responsible for 25% of tuition, unless the instructor has reported you as never entering the class.
Deadline for Refunds
You will incur a penalty for dropping and/or adding. To avoid this 25% penalty, if you do plan to drop and add a course, both must take place within the same transaction. This penalty is the responsibility of the student and must be paid. Please make every attempt to make changes to your schedule only once and within the same time session so as not to incur additional charges to your account.
Title 23 of the North Carolina State Board Code dictates the guidelines by which refunds may be issued. Refunds are automatically processed based on Deadline for refunds.
- A 100% refund shall be made if the student drops the class prior to the first day of the class or semester.
- A 75% refund shall be made if the student drops the class on or after the first day of the class or semester, and prior to or on the official 10% point of the class or semester. Refunds will not be granted after this date.
- Refunds will not be granted after the official 10% point of the class or semester. See Deadline for refunds section.
- An Online Withdrawal Form must be submitted by the student if a refund is requested.
- Students will receive a refund of applicable tuition and fees paid for any class the College cancels or is otherwise unable to conduct due to circumstances out of the institution’s control. In such cases, the College will initiate the refunds on the behalf of the students. The refunds will be processed by Finance and Business Services.