Jobs @ Rowan-Cabarrus
Welcome Aboard and Congratulations!
It is with great pleasure I confirm that you have successfully completed the interview process. We look forward to your participation as we evolve and grow our programs to meet the needs of an increasingly diverse student population. Below you will find all that is needed to complete the hiring process with Rowan-Cabarrus Community College.
Conditions of Employment and Required Activities to Complete the Hiring Process
As per conditions of employment, you are required to pass a criminal background check immediately. Following below are additional required actions to complete before you begin work.
- I-9 Form – As required by federal law, all employees must complete the I-9 form, provide required identification (please read page 4 of the I-9 document to see a listing of acceptable ID’s), and be certified through E-Verify. The I-9 process can be completed in the Human Resources Department between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. If you are unable to come between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., please call Human Resources at 704-216-3457 to schedule an appointment.
Human Resources Department, North Campus, Building 200, Room 2229
1333 Jake Alexander Blvd., Salisbury, NC
- Electronic Pay – The College requires employees to be paid electronically, either by direct deposit or through the use of a pay card. Should you choose to use a pay card to receive your pay instead of direct deposit, you must contact the Payroll Department at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to have information sent to you.
- Tax forms – Tax forms should be completed and returned. If your tax forms are not received before your first pay is calculated and paid, your federal and state exemptions will be set as a single individual with no exemptions. You may submit tax forms at any point during the year to change your tax exemptions.
The following items must be completed within 30 days of employment:
- Transcripts – Provide Rowan-Cabarrus Community College with an official transcript of all academic preparation (post-high school diplomas, certifications, and degrees)
- Policies and Procedures – All Rowan-Cabarrus Community College employees are expected to read and attest that they will abide by established policies, procedures, and specified responsibilities that are published in the Policy and Procedures Manual. The Policy and Procedures Manual is attached to this email. Please read and attest that you have viewed the Policy and Procedures Manual by signing the attached Policies and Procedures attestation form.
Until ALL 10 forms are completed and returned, you cannot be fully hired and will not be granted access to college systems. Please physically return ALL 10 forms immediately.
Our vision at Rowan-Cabarrus is to improve the lives of the citizens of Rowan and Cabarrus counties and build sustainable futures through the power of learning. We look forward to having you become a part of Rowan-Cabarrus Community College team, sharing in the rewards of improving lives and fulfilling dreams. Please feel free to contact Human Resources at 704-216-3457 or email@example.com if you have questions or need additional information.
Assistant Chief of Human Resources
New Hire Forms
We are excited that you have chosen to join our organization, and we look forward to your participation as we evolve and grow our programs to meet the needs of an increasingly diverse student population. Below you will find the required forms to complete the hiring process with Rowan-Cabarrus Community College.
- Background Check
- Colleague Acceptable Use & CIS Annual Authorization Agreement
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Direct Deposit
- Insurance Exchange for Part-Time Employees
- NC-4 EZ
- Policy & Procedure Attestation
- Verification of Previous Employment for Full-Time Employees
- Verification of State Retirement
Title IX – Education Amendments Act (1972)
No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College is committed to providing a safe and equitable learning environment for all students and employees. Sexual misconduct, of any type, is a form of sexual discrimination and is prohibited by the College and Title IX. Sexual discrimination based on pregnancy, childbirth or parental status is also prohibited.