- This event has passed.
Sustainable Agriculture 102: Field & Greenhouse Management
May 15, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Continue the journey in sustainable agriculture into the summer months as you learn greenhouse management strategies, pest, disease & weed control, harvest and post-harvest methods, food safety and market standards. Featured crops: Peas, Broccoli, Lettuce, Spinach, Arugula, Kale, Cabbage, Chard, Cilantro, Dill, Parsley, Carrots, Beets, Radishes, Turnips, Potatoes, Garlic, Green Beans, Okra, Tomatoes, Peppers, Zucchini and Flowers.
- Classes held at Elma C. Lomax Incubator Farm
- Tuesdays, May 15 through July 17 from 6-9 p.m.
- $72.43 total fee
- For more info, contact Sherie Neely at 704-216-3545.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Go to WebAdvisor.
- Click “Students,” then “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “AGRICULTURE” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class for which you wish to register and hit “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #88941).
1801359 – Carolina Farm Stewardship Assoc