- This event has passed.
A+ CompTIA Prep Core 1
August 24 @ 12:00 am
CompTIA™ now offers a new A+ Certification as two cores and Rowan-Cabarrus Community College has incorporated the latest training to assist you in earning this highly sought-after industry recognized credential. Employers in today’s technology-driven world recognize and trust this performance-based credential which proves job candidates’ abilities to perform critical IT support functions in the workplace. This 2-part 100% online training series will prepare you to take the Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002) exams. Each course bundle will include an A+ exam voucher (retail value $226) and Cengage Unlimited subscription (retail value $179).
Core 1 Skills:
- Hardware: identifying, using and connecting hardware components and devices.
- Operating Systems: Install and support Windows OS including command line & client support. Understand Mac, OS, Linux and mobile OS.
- Software Troubleshooting: Troubleshoot PC and mobile device issues including application security support.
- Networking: Explain type of networks and connections including TCP/IP, WIFI and SOHO.
- Hardware & Network Troubleshooting: Troubleshoot device and network issues.
- This course is fully online and will meet August 24 – October 18, 2020
- $469 registration fee (includes tuition, A+ Core 1 exam voucher, and Cengage Unlimited Access for A+ Core 1 & 2)
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Students,” then “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “COMPTIA” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class and select “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #103232).
Download A+ CompTIA Prep Flyer
2002093 – Knight