- This event has passed.
August 22 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
THIS CLASS IS FULL
- Class meets at South Campus, building 3000, room 3309.
- Required book: North Carolina Notary Public Manual, 2016 Edition, which may be purchased as follows:
- Navigate online to www.rccc.textbookx.com and type “Notary” in the search box
- Order a hard copy or a downloadable e-book through the North Carolina Secretary of State’s office at www.sog.unc.edu/publications/books/north-carolina-notary-public-manual-2016-print-version
- $70 Registration Fee
- One hour lunch
- For more information, please contact Chris Hartley.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education” (If you have been a student at RCCC previously, click at the top of the page where indicated to update your current information).
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “NOTARY” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class and select “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #99839).
2001579 – Fowler