Looking for a great career?
BioWork is a certificate program that will equip you with the foundational skills needed to begin a career as a process technician for a biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or chemical manufacturing company.
This program can lead to a great career with competitive pay, benefits, and a clean working environment at companies like Lilly and other industry leaders.
- Biotechnology Industry and Job Overview
- Working Safely
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Measurements, Metrics, and Math
- Chemistry for Process Manufacturing
- Process Flows, Technology, and Equipment
- Controlling the Process and Maintaining Quality
- Aseptic Processing
- Fermentation and Cell Growth
- Job Search, Resumes, and Interviews
High School Diploma or Equivalency
Complete Online Information Session prior to registration (approximately 25 minutes)
For a scholarship application or registration information, please contact Lori Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-216-3668