- This event has passed.
Conversational Spanish 2
February 4 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Come along with us as we continue the journey, encouraging you to speak and listen, using Spanish for self-expression throughout the course.
- Class meets Tuesday evenings beginning February 4 through March 31 at the South Campus, building 3000, room 3309.
- Registration Fee: $70
- Textbook: “Spanish is Fun, Book Two” by Heywood Wald
- Please purchase your book prior to the first day of class.
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education” (If you have been a student at RCCC previously, click at the top of the page where indicated to update your current information).
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “SPANISH” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class and select “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
- Call 704-216-7222 to register over the phone (mention #99222).
- Visit rccc.textbookx.com
- Select “Find Your Course”
- Under “Continuing Education” for Level
- Select your Course Title
- Press “See Course Items”
2001840 – Montemuino