About Personal Enrichment & Healthy Living
The Personal Enrichment and Healthy Living program offers short-term courses for self-improvement, cultural enrichment, and academic achievement to individuals 18 years of age and older. It is intended to meet the growing needs and interests of the community, and we welcome you to participate in any courses of interest.
The purpose of this program is to give individuals a chance to pursue special interests and to fill their leisure time with worthwhile educational projects. Enrich your life and your health with classes through Rowan-Cabarrus!
After a long day sitting at your office or classroom desk, we know you’ll want to experiment with foreign language instruction, yoga, cake decorating, golf and numerous other opportunities that promise excitement, new skills and friendships.
We promise to listen to your suggestions for new classes and incorporate as many of them as we can into our future schedules.
- Please call 704-216-7222 or
- Register online using WebAdvisor (See instructions below)
- Payment is due at the time of registration.
How to Register Using WebAdvisor
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Search for your desired class (for example, you can keyword search for “Yoga” to pull up Yoga classes).
- If you have trouble finding a class, use broader search criteria (perhaps search by location and/or days of the week), or leave blank for a list of all Continuing Education classes.
- Check the box(es) to select the class(es) for which you wish to register and select “Submit”.
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
If you need assistance, ‘Help’ and ‘Contact Us’ links are located at the bottom right-hand corner of each page, which will open in a new window.