Scholarships are provided through Rowan-Cabarrus Community College Foundation and the generosity many individuals, organizations, and businesses within our region. A scholarship review team determines the recipient for those scholarships awarded by the College. Students who are on academic or financial aid suspension are ineligible for scholarships.
The scholarship program consists of two kinds of awards: merit-based scholarships and need-based scholarships. Scholarships are also awarded on a competitive basis applying the following criteria: academic excellence, achievement, leadership qualities, need or other criteria as stipulated by contributors.
Awards are usually restricted to tuition assistance and require the recipient to maintain a minimum GPA to continue the scholarship. Awarded funds that are not used during the academic year are returned to the scholarship and do not carry over from year to year. Students must re-submit a scholarship application every year.
Apply Now Using These Three Simple Steps:
- Apply and be accepted at Rowan-Cabarrus Community College!
- Submit your FAFSA form to the Federal Student Aid Programs beginning in January of each year.
- Select Rowan-Cabarrus Community College using school code using #005754 in the “Colleges to Receive Information” section.
- Finally, fill out your scholarship application through the Rowan-Cabarrus Community College Foundation!
- To log into the scholarship application system, use your Rowan-Cabarrus student log-in credentials. For example, username: smith.j.12345
Application Due Dates
High school scholarship applications are due by Friday, March 31 at midnight.
General scholarship applications are due by Friday, June 9 at midnight.
Please contact the Foundation Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.