- This event has passed.
Conducting Remote Interviews (ONLINE – IRTP Eligible Class)
April 12 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Instructor: Don Rabon REGISTER HERE using course code 104527
- Date: April 12-May 7, 2021 Registration for this class ends on 4/5/2021.
- Hours: 16
Course Description: The response to the virus-related mandates has impacted the way and manner interviews are and will continue to be conducted. Remote interviews eliminate travel costs and time away from the job. More and more remote interviews have become the norm. Remote interviewing, however, carries with it a new set of considerations and ramifications. The shifting interview paradigm can, proactively, be accommodated. Knowing how to transition from stepping into a room to stepping in front of a camera necessitates additional knowledge and skill-sets placed upon traditional, interviewing fundamentals. Participants should have previously completed a foundational interviewing class.
At the conclusion of this training the participant will be able to:
- Identify the optimal way and manner for conducting remote interviews;
- List the requisite factors related to conducting a compliance-gaining interview via telephone;
- Discuss the elements that should be placed in an organizational policy and procedure relating to conducting remote interviews..
Course Content (by session or by subject): As stated/outlined by the instructor lesson plan
Evaluation Procedures: Student will be completing practical exercise assignments, content assessments and participating in practical exercises that will be evaluated throughout the session. The student must successfully complete all assignments and practical exercises to receive a satisfactory grade.