Caleb GarrowSergeant – Concord Police Department

Cabarrus County native Caleb Garrow chose a career in law enforcement to be able to have a genuine impact on the community. He completed Basic Law Enforcement Training at Rowan-Cabarrus and now works as a patrol sergeant for the Concord Police Department, where he was named Officer of the Month for November 2016 and received the Excellence in Police Service Award and Officer of the Year in 2021.

“I have always been the type of person who is willing to help someone in need and try my best to have a positive impact in their life,” Garrow said. “I knew a career in law enforcement was the perfect opportunity to be fulfilled every day knowing that I did something good for someone or the community that I serve.”

“The best part of my job is the constant change that keeps me on my toes and always growing,” he said. “It gives me a better perspective and an outlook on life that makes me grateful. As long as you make every decision from the heart and do what you know is morally sound, there is no better career in my opinion.”

In his leisure time, Garrow enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters, working out, and riding mountain bikes with friends. He attends church at Multiply Concord.