Student Life & Leadership
Student Government Association
Minority Student Leadership Academy
All curriculum students (paying an activity fee) are invited to join the academic, service, and special interest club of their choice. Students interested in forming a New Club should contact the Student Life Office 704-216-3722 concerning their particular interests.
Club Charters are due on or before October 15 each year!
- A club shall have a president or designated representative attend each monthly SGA meeting. Failure to attend the SGA meetings will result in a written warning first, followed by a forfeiture of fundraising status (this sanction does not affect the club recognition status or its ability to conduct regular meetings).
- Each club shall maintain contact with the SGA President concerning current club and SGA agendas and activities.
- To receive the $250/semester club scholarship money, each club must submit a current club constitution, club officers and advisors list, and planned campus service and community service projects for the year.
- Existing Clubs wishing to renew their charter should submit the required documents using the Online Charter Submission Form.
The Club Liaison is available to provide assistance throughout the year. They can answer questions about travel grants, meetings, policies and procedures. Please refer to the list below to find your Club Liaison.
Barb Meidl 704-216-3605
- AHR Chillers Club
- Cabarrus-Kannapolis Early College (CKEC)
- Cosmetology Club
- Living In Faith Today (L.I.F.T.)
- Student Nurses Association
Dennis Rivers 704-216-7153
- Criminal Justice
- M.I.S.T.E.R. (Male Minority Mentoring)
- Phi Theta Kappa (PTK)
- Radiography Club
- Rowan County Early College (RCEC)
- Welding Club
Shemeda Coats 704-216-7154
- Automotive/Skills USA
- Dental Assisting Club
- Phi Beta Lambda (PBL)
- Prism Club
- Racing Club
- Veteran’s Club
- Women Obtaining Wisdom (W.O.W.)