This course is eligible for the GEER Scholarship.
Certified Production Technician (CPT)
Do you need a good job? Do you want a chance to meet with employers around the area?
We have an opportunity for you! Download 2021 North Carolina Manufacturing Institute Flyer
Guaranteed Job Interviews & Free Training!
To be added to our mailing list, please complete our interest form (no obligation required). All students are eligible for full scholarships!
Students completing this 8-week course can receive the national industry-recognized core skill certification, Certified Production Technician from the Manufacturing Skill Standards Council (MSSC), in addition to OSHA and Career Readiness Certifications. The CPT curriculum will cover safety, quality practices and measurement, manufacturing processes and production and maintenance awareness.
Full Time Job Opportunities – With Benefits!
Over 80% of graduates have found full-time employment within one month of graduating!
Working together, the NCMI partners have established an effective pipeline through which our local employers now have convenient and quick access to qualified candidates.
- Improve your career advancement opportunities and earnings, plus your job security through certification of these proven skill sets.
- Gain the high-performance knowledge and skills necessary to be competitive in a work search and boost the productivity, innovation and competitiveness of US manufacturers.
Students must be 18 by the class starting date. Prerequisites are listed below:
- High School diploma or GED
- Career Readiness Certification (Silver Level)
- Drug Screening
Guidance/assistance to meet these prerequisites will be provided as part of the program.
- Hear from our NCMI students, graduates and employers on UNC-TV’s program, Workforce Credentials of Value.
- View our NCMI Explainer video! (Located at the bottom of our NC Manufacturing Institute homepage.)
- Hear why our partner employers want to hire graduates from the NC Manufacturing Institute program, WhyNCMI.
- Check out our Jobs near me videos on the NCMI YouTube channel.
NC Manufacturing Institute Upcoming Training Courses
May 17 – July 13, 2021 | Monday – Friday | 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College | Salisbury & Online
September 13 – November 4, 2021 | Monday – Friday | 8:30 – 12:30 p.m.
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College | Kannapolis
Dates/times/locations subject to change. For immediate questions, contact Donna Ludwig 704-216-3668, email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org 704-216-7142 OR Deb Lazenby 704-878-3235, email@example.com