Fire and Emergency Services
American Heart Association (AHA) Training
About Fire & Emergency Services
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College offers continuing education and certification training for fire, rescue, and emergency management personnel. The following are some of the specialized training programs that are offered:
- Fire & Rescue Training School (links below)
- Emergency Management
- Emergency Medical Science
- Fire Protection Technology Program
Training Calendars for Fire & Rescue Certification
Fire & Rescue Training Schools:
- 2020-21 Fire & Rescue Training CBTC
- 2021 D/O EVD, Pumps, & Mobile Water Supply, Aerials, TIMS North
- EMT B refresher (hybrid) February 27 2021
- CPR March 2021
- TR Specialty Water Rescue April – May 2021
- TR Specialty Water Rescue April 2021
- Virtual Fire Officer Development session III
- FLSE I 2021
- CPR July 2021
- **Due to the current pandemic, the following guidelines and precautions will be followed for all on-campus emergency services classes:
- Each student must provide and wear a face mask any time you are in a class.
- Each student will be screen for fever, cough or other signs associated with COVID-19 virus.
- There will only be one door unlocked for entry and will be kept locked during class.
- Practice social distancing at all times while on campus.
- You will be required to sign a release that you understand the risk of attending class.
Statewide Public Safety Training:
- Apply for a Fire Instructor Position with Rowan-Cabarrus
- Apply for an EMS Instructor Position with Rowan-Cabarrus
Join our Fire & EMS mailing list to receive class schedules by email!