Fire and Emergency Services
American Heart Association (AHA) Training
About Fire & Emergency Services
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College offers continuing education and certification training for fire, rescue, and emergency management personnel. The following are some of the specialized training programs that are offered:
- Fire & Rescue Training School (links below)
- Emergency Management
- Emergency Medical Science
- Fire Protection Technology Program
Training Calendars for Fire & Rescue Certification
Fire & Rescue Training Schools:
- 2020 D/O EVD, Pumps, & Mobile Water Supply, Aerials, TIMS
- 2020 Spring Fire Training School
- 2020 Rowan Fall Fire Training School
- 2020 Cabarrus Rookie Summer Training School
- 2020 Rowan Fire Fall Training School
- 2020 Fire Chiefs 101 – October
- 2020 EVD- November
- 2020 TR Water Rescue November
**Due to the current pandemic, the following guidelines and precautions will be followed for all on-campus emergency services classes:
- Each student must provide and wear a face mask any time you are in a class.
- Each student will be screen for fever, cough or other signs associated with COVID-19 virus.
- There will only be one door unlocked for entry and will be kept locked during class.
- Practice social distancing at all times while on campus.
- You will be required to sign a release that you understand the risk of attending class.
Statewide Public Safety Training:
- Apply for a Fire Instructor Position with Rowan-Cabarrus
- Apply for an EMS Instructor Position with Rowan-Cabarrus
Join our Fire & EMS mailing list to receive class schedules by email!