Comprehensive List of Radiography Program Information
This comprehensive list provides the applicant with information regarding the Radiography program. Specific program information regarding program of study, accreditation, admission requirements, and projected program cost are also available.
- Minimum Admission Requirements (MAR) – Fall Entry
- Fall 2024 Admissions Deadline – February 1, 2024
- Point System Selective Admissions Process – Fall Entry
- Information Sessions for Radiography*
*For more information about the Radiography program, go to www.rccc.edu.
- Navigate to “Quick Links” menu on the top-right of the webpage.
- Select “Blackboard”.
- Enter the following credentials: Username: rad.student Password: Ra$t829*
- Under “My Organizations,” select RCCC-Radiography Information Session.
- Academic Progression and Retention
- Radiography Catastrophic Event Plan
- 2022-2024 Student Handbook
The Rowan-Cabarrus Community College Radiography Program is fully accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT). The program has an 8-year accreditation award with the next site visit date tentatively scheduled for 2028.
JRCERT standards for accreditation of radiography programs are located on the JRCERT website. If a student feels the Radiography Program at Rowan-Cabarrus Community College is not in compliance with the standards set forth by the JRCERT, the student has the right to pursue allegations of non-compliance. The student should first report the allegations to the appropriate college personnel. If the allegations are not resolved, the student may follow the appropriate procedures for reporting non-compliance to the JRCERT. This procedure is located on the JRCERT website.
The Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
20 North Wacker Drive, Suite 2850
Chicago, Illinois 60606-3182