About the Library
Book Delivery Service
Patrons may request books be delivered to the campus of their choice. The materials need not be in the Rowan-Cabarrus libraries; we will borrow them from other libraries if we do not have them. There are no charges for this service.
How it Works:
- Request books by clicking the Request button.
- Watch for an email notification that your items are ready for pick-up.
- Go to your chosen campus library.
- Pick up your items.
- Return the books to a book drop or Library when you are done.
Need to see what we have? Search our All-in-One Search to find books. You may also request the book inside of the All-in-Search by clicking “Request” on the item you want to request.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Delivery Speed?
Who may use the service?
How long do I have to pick-up the materials?
Where do I pick-up the book?
What do I need to show to pick-up my materials?
Where do I return the materials?
How many items may I request using the Book Delivery service?
What types of materials may you NOT request?
- Textbooks – Libraries do not typically add textbooks to their collections and the few that do will not lend them to other institutions.
- Multiple copies of a single copy
- Materials for placement on reserve
- Reference materials
- Archives and special collections
How long can I keep the materials?
Rowan-Cabarrus-owned materials are subject to its circulation policies, while books borrowed from other libraries are governed by the lending library’s policy.