About the Library
Book Delivery Service
The book delivery service enables patrons to request books to be delivered to the campus of their choice for pickup. The materials need not be in the RCCC libraries; we will borrow them from other libraries if we don’t have them. There are no charges for these services.
How it Works:
- Place your request for books using the Request a Book form.
- Receive an email when your materials are ready for pick-up.
- Pick up your requested material at your designated location.
- Return the books to your local RCCC library (or book drops at West Avenue and CBTC) when you are done.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Delivery Speed?
Who may use the service?
How long do I have to pick-up the materials?
Where do I pick-up the book?
What do I need to show to pick-up my materials?
Where do I return the materials?
How many items may I request using the Book Delivery service?
What types of materials may you NOT request?
- Textbooks – Libraries do not typically add textbooks to their collections and the few that do will not lend them to other institutions.
- Multiple copies of a single copy
- Materials for placement on reserve
- Reference materials
- Archives and special collections