About the Library
Library Advisory Committee
The Rowan-Cabarrus Community College Library Advisory Committee serves as the primary faculty, student, and staff advisory body to the Library Director. Its primary roles in representing campus faculty, students, and staff include:
- Advising on general policies related to the currency, quality of collections, services, instruction program, infrastructure, and significant new initiatives and assessment processes.
- Facilitating communication with and obtaining feedback from the College community on Library collections, programs, services, infrastructure, and communication mechanisms.
- Participating in strategic planning.
The Library Advisory Committee will convene twice a semester. The terms of the members are two years, except for the Student Representative. The Student Representative is a one-year term. The Library Director shall appoint members of the Committee.
- Timothy Hunter, Director of Library Services (Chair)
- Nick McEntire, History Faculty
- Melissa Mohlere, English Faculty
- Jenny Billings, Program Chair of English and ACA
- Aimee Durham, Program Chair of Network Visualization and Cybersecurity
- SGA President, Gabrielle Brown
- Kelly Antonides, Director of Career and Technical Education
- Misty Moler, Director of Student Support
- Zhivi Williams, Instructional Designer and Trainer
- Deanna Dixon, Director of Tutoring Services
- Jay Taylor, Executive Director of College and Career Readiness
- Nicholas Vincent, Campus Safety Coordinator
- Rebecca Anderson, Director of IS Operations and Enterprise Management
- Kristin Boatright, Executive Director of Business and Auxiliary Services
- Allison Robinson, Director of Graphics