- Hours & Locations
- Book Return Locations
- Mission, Goals & Objectives
- Service Desks
- Library Advisory Boards
Many faculty members choose to place material on reserve in order to ensure that all students in the class have access to it. This may include a book, video, etc. Instructors may place their own items or Library materials on reserve.
The majority of material on Course Reserves is in the form of books or readers which are kept at the Circulation Services Desk.
How to Find Reserves
- Use the “Course Reserves” search above.
- If you do not know exactly what items you need, you can look up the course number or the instructor’s name and then browse the full list of items on reserve for the class.
- If you know what items you want, you can find them by title, author, or call number.
- Once you have found an item you want, click on the call number link. This will take you to another screen that shows you if the item is checked out. Take the call number to the Services Desk.
- The staff will retrieve the item for you.
Things to Know
- To check out Reserves material, you must be enrolled for the current semester.
- Course Reserves items may be checked out for either two hours or up to three days, depending on what the instructor has indicated.
- Most materials are for In-Library use only, however depending on instructor preferences some item may be able to leave the Library.
- Materials may be renewed, in person only, as long as there are no holds on them.