R3 Career Services are designed to help you navigate to a better job through services tailored for adults in career transition.
Courses & Workshops
- Resume Clinics
- Meet with a Career Specialist
- Certifications for the Workplace
- Computer Skills/Classes
- Services for Workers 50+
- Basic Skills (formerly GED)
- Learning English as a Second Language (ESL)
All unemployed and some employed students receive a tuition waiver. Eligibility for this waiver will be determined in the Employability Lab.
Get the tools you need to successfully enter the workforce or to apply for a different job!
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact:
- Corporate and Continuing Education