Career Readiness Certification Testing (WorkKeys)
High School Equivalency Testing
General Testing Center Policies
- Under current College guidelines, masks or facial coverings are recommended while on campus.
- The Testing Centers are continuing to operate at reduced capacity to ensure social distancing is maintained for all scheduled testing.
- All testing requires a valid government-issued photo ID (temporary certificates are not acceptable) or a current Rowan-Cabarrus Student ID Card. Each testing vendor may have different requirements for acceptable identification, so please feel free to contact us if you are unsure if your identification will be acceptable.
- All tests require an appointment. You must arrive on time for your scheduled appointment.
- For academic testing, you must know your course name and number, and the instructor’s name.
- Students are encouraged to leave personal belongings at home. Books, bags, purses, backpacks, hats, smart watches and electronic devices are not permitted in the Testing Centers. These items must be stored in a Testing Center locker if brought to the appointment.
- All cell phones and electronic devices must be turned off when placed in a locker.
- No children are allowed in the Testing Centers during testing.
- All tests must be taken in one sitting and paper tests must be returned to the proctor before leaving the Testing Center.
- Please be aware that the Testing Center rooms are equipped with video surveillance for monitoring of test-takers and test security purposes.