High School Equivalency Testing
General Testing Center Policies
- All testing requires a valid government-issued photo ID (temporary certificates are not acceptable) or a current RCCC Student ID Card. Each testing vendor may have different requirements for acceptable identification, so please feel free to contact us if you are unsure if your identification will be acceptable.
- All tests require an appointment. You must arrive on time for your scheduled appointment.
- For academic testing, you must know your course name and number, and the instructor’s name.
- All books, bags, purses, backpacks, hats, smart watches and electronic devices must be stored in a Testing Center locker.
- All cell phones and electronic devices must be turned off when placed in a locker.
- No children are allowed in the Testing Centers during testing.
- All tests must be taken in one sitting and paper tests must be returned to the proctor before leaving the Testing Center.
- Please be aware that the Testing Center rooms are equipped with video surveillance for monitoring of test-takers and test security purposes.