Academic & Career Advising
Office of Accessibility
Job Fair November 8, 2017
RCCC has partnered with NCWorks Career Center Rowan to help host the 2017 Fall Community Job Fair. The Community Job Fair will be held on November 8th from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Prior to the job fair an employer panel will start at 9:00 a.m.
First Ministry Center (Old YMCA)
220 North Fulton Stree
Salisbury, NC 28144
Students and Alumni
We encourage you to bring several copies of your résumé and dress appropriately. Dress is business casual or professional.
- College Central Network (CCN) has a résumé builder tool to assist you. CCN is available 24/7 at no cost. Résumés submitted through CCN will be reviewed by a career counselor.
- Appointments with career counselors on both campuses are available if you need or prefer. Please call student services at 704-216-7222 to schedule an appointment with a counselor on the appropriate campus.
Job Fair Preparation Workshop Schedule
Note: Details will be posted prior to job fair events. See a career counselor for your individual job search needs.
Please email Debbie Davis at NCWorks Career Center Rowan.
List of Previous Attendees
- AlloyWorks, LLC
- Autobell Car Wash
- Ben Mynatt Family of Dealerships
- Beaver Brothers, Inc.
- Bayada Home Health Care
- Cabarrus County Sheriff’s Office
- Cabarrus County Schools
- Carolina Beverage Group
- Corning Inc.
- FedEx Ground
- Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office
- Gordon Food Service
- Great Wolf Lodge
- Hitachi Metals North Carolina
- Kannapolis City Schools
- Modern Woodmen of America
- NGK Ceramics
- Novant Health
- Partners in Learning Child Development
- Perdue Farms
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools
- S&D Coffee, Inc.
- Salisbury Police Department
- Southeastern Packaging
- State Electrical Supply Company
- State Employees Credit Union
- TenderHearted Home Care
- US National Whitewater Center
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Western & Southern Life