Career & Academic Advising
Office of Accessibility
Career Fair Expo Week
Due to the COVID-19 and social distancing restrictions that have been put in place for many organizations, the March 2020 Career Fair Expo has been postpone.
Rowan-Cabarrus has partnered with local companies looking to hire in our area. The Career Fair Expo is a free event and will provide an opportunity for our students to connect with local employers to learn about new jobs and career opportunities at each company.
Aquatech Lifeguards and Pool Management
Superior Mechanical Systems
U.S. Census Bureau
Cabarrus County Schools: KIDS: Plus Program
Walker Day Program, All Care, E-home In-Home Care
Students and Alumni
We encourage you to bring several copies of your résumé and dress appropriately. Dress is business casual or professional.
- College Central Network (CCN) has a résumé builder tool to assist you. CCN is available 24/7 at no cost. Résumés submitted through CCN will be reviewed by a career counselor.
- Appointments with career counselors on both campuses are available if you need or prefer. Please call student services at 704-216-7222 to schedule an appointment with a counselor on the appropriate campus.
List of Previous Attendees
- AlloyWorks, LLC
- Autobell Car Wash
- Ben Mynatt Family of Dealerships
- Beaver Brothers, Inc.
- Bayada Home Health Care
- Cabarrus County Sheriff’s Office
- Cabarrus County Schools
- Carolina Beverage Group
- Corning Inc.
- FedEx Ground
- Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office
- Gordon Food Service
- Great Wolf Lodge
- Hitachi Metals North Carolina
- Kannapolis City Schools
- Modern Woodmen of America
- NGK Ceramics
- Novant Health
- Partners in Learning Child Development
- Perdue Farms
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools
- S&D Coffee, Inc.
- Salisbury Police Department
- Southeastern Packaging
- State Electrical Supply Company
- State Employees Credit Union
- TenderHearted Home Care
- US National Whitewater Center
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Western & Southern Life