On-Boarding & Student Success Strategy
Campus & Community Events
- Academic & Career Exploration (ACE) Day
- Navigation Caravan – Coming soon!
- Navigate Home: Begin Here
- Open Houses
- Student Success on the Move – Coming soon!
Transferring To Rowan-Cabarrus
How to Transfer to Rowan-Cabarrus
Transferring From Rowan-Cabarrus
College Transfer Programs at Rowan-Cabarrus
- UNC System Transfer Guides, Course Equivalencies & Scholarships
- NC Independent Colleges & Universities
Transfer Advisors & Faculty Mentors
Grant, Research, & Scholarship Opportunities
For questions, concerns, & appeals, contact Jenn Selby (email@example.com)
Programs with Special Admission Requirements
Admission to the college does not mean that the student will be admitted immediately to programs with specific admission requirements or with limited enrollment.
Programs with Additional Requirements
All programs are available on a first come first serve bases once all additional requirements are met.
Competitive Entry Programs
All health programs contain additional admission requirements that must be met before the student is admitted to the program. The health programs are limited-enrollment programs and have a set number of students who are admitted each fall semester. Associate degree nursing, practical nursing, radiography, dental assisting, occupational therapy assistant, and physical therapist assistant employ a competitive process to determine entry.
- Associate Degree Nursing and Practical Nursing
- Dental Assisting
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapist Assistant