On-Boarding & Student Success Strategy
Transferring To Rowan-Cabarrus
Transferring From Rowan-Cabarrus
- UNC System Transfer Guides, Course Equivalencies & Scholarships
- NC Independent Colleges & Universities
For questions, concerns, & appeals, contact Jenn Selby (email@example.com)
Programs with Specific Admission Requirements
Admission to the college does not mean that the student will be admitted immediately to programs with specific admission requirements or with limited enrollment. All health programs contain additional admission requirements that must be met before the student is admitted to the program. The health programs are limited-enrollment programs and have a set number of students who are admitted each fall semester. Associate degree nursing, practical nursing, radiography, dental assisting, occupational therapy assistant, and physical therapist assistant employ a competitive process to determine entry. Cosmetology is available on a first come, first serve basis.
All admission requirements are listed in the “Programs of Study” and the online catalog updates.
- Associate Degree Nursing and Practical Nursing
- Basic Law Enforcement Training
- Cosmetology Programs
- Dental Assisting
- Emergency Medical Science (must be a currently licensed EMT to apply)
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapist Assistant