Information Technology (IT) Classes
Municipal Finance Classes
Test & Exam Preparation Courses
SHRM-CP® & SHRM-SCP® Certification Test Preparation
Become a recognized expert and leader in HR with SHRM certification!
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College’s SHRM Exam Preparation is designed for SHRM credential candidates who are eligible to sit for and take either the SHRM-Certified Professional® (SHRM-CP®) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional® (SHRM-SCP®).
Earning your SHRM-Certified Professional® (SHRM-CP®) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional® (SHRM-SCP®) credential establishes you as a recognized expert in the HR field. This 39 hour intensive test-prep class is timed to conclude right before the next testing window and combines expert instruction with the SHRM Learning System (included in fee), so you will learn faster, retain more knowledge and stay on track as you prepare for the exam.
Why earn your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential?
- Increase your earning potential – HR professionals who pass the SHRM certification exam report earning salaries 7%-9% higher than peers who do not.
- Get promoted – Of SHRM-certified professionals who were promoted, 63% report that their credential was a key factor.
- Gain readiness – Certified professionals report a greater un
derstanding of necessary skills.Curious about the exam? Try these SHRM-CP®/SHRM-SCP® Exam practice questions!
For complete certification details, visit the SHRM Certification website.
- $1,100.00 Registration Fee
- All Materials Included
- Advanced registration is required. Registration closes 10 days before class begins.
How to Register
|To view or register for classes, please navigate to the Registration Portal.|
For more information or questions, please contact Tabitha Harrison (704-216-3545, firstname.lastname@example.org).