Year Specific Forms
Submit the form along with any other required documents. Be sure to include all required signatures.
If you indicated on your FAFSA child support was paid by someone in your household; complete this form.
This form certifies that you and/or a member of your household received benefits from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program or SNAP.
Signing this statement certifies that the federal student financial assistance you may receive will only be used for educational purposes and to pay the cost of attending Rowan-Cabarrus Community College
This form is required if you have been flagged for attending more than one institution while receiving Federal Student Aid. In order to request that your financial aid eligibility be reinstated, you must appeal by completing this form. You may also be required to submit transcripts from any colleges you have attended within the past three years.
A signature is required from the student (and parent if dependent) in order to process a FAFSA electronically by a Financial Aid Administrator.
Students whose aid is cancelled may appeal this decision ONLY if there are extenuating circumstances ( medical or personal problems). To appeal, the student must complete the Financial Aid Warning Workshop located on Blackboard. In addition, return the Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal and the Student Academic Plan Forms to the financial aid office. A students whose aid is cancelled due to Max Time frame (150% rule) must submit Max Time frame appeal form and your program evaluation. You can access your program evaluation through your WebAdvisor account. All supporting documentation must be attached or the appeal form will not be accepted.
If you indicated that you will have a Bachelor’s degree by July 1 on your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or will be working on a degree beyond a Bachelor’s degree. Complete this form to verify your status.
This form is used to accept or change loan amounts requested.
This form may be requested if there is conflicting information regarding your martial status and tax filing status on your FAFSA.
If you were flagged as an inmate in a jail or prison, this information must be verified.
This form must be completed if the National Student Loan System (NSLDS) indicates that you have one or more student loans in an active bankruptcy status.
Commonly Requested Documents and Documentation
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): Apply online and RCCC will receive your information electronically.
- Income Tax Return and W-2s: If you did not keep a copy of your tax information contact your tax preparer or the IRS at 1.800.829.1040. Dependent students must submit a copy of all tax information required on the FAFSA both student and parents. Independent students must submit a copy of all tax information required on the FAFSA both student and spouse (if married).
- Items Related to Proof of Financial Aid Independent Status: Students who are under the age of 24 may be required to submit proof of their independent status. Examples of independent proof are marriage certificate, child’s birth certificate, DD214 (U.S. military standard separation document), etc.
- Items Related to Immigration Status: If your FAFSA did not match with the Department of Homeland Security, you may be required to submit additional immigration documents. Examples, passport, resident alien card, etc.
- Selective Service: If you are required to provide proof that you registered with Selective Service, visit the Selective Service System Web site.
- Social Security Benefits Statement: To request a Replacement SSA-1099, visit the Social Security Web site.
- Social Security Card: The financial aid office may require a copy of your or your parent’s social security card.