Request Placement Test Scores
Placement test scores from within the previous five years can be requested for educational and/or employment purposes. Please note the following guidelines in reference to placement test score requests:
- Placement scores that are more than five years old will not be provided. **Please note that we can no longer access official ACT COMPASS reports due to ACT closing that database December 31, 2016.
- Placement test scores can be mailed, faxed, or emailed to other educational institutions. Not all educational institutions will accept faxed or emailed placement test scores. It is the student’s responsibility to identify the appropriate method for delivery.
- Placement test scores can also be mailed, faxed, or emailed for employment purposes. A valid employer must be listed in order for scores to be sent. Again, it is the student’s responsibility to identify the appropriate method for delivery.
- Scores are not available for onsite pick up and will not be sent to students.
- Please allow a minimum of five business days for processing. During peak enrollment and testing times, processing may take seven business days. Please plan accordingly if you need scores sent in order to register at a new school.
- If inaccurate information is provided, the request will not be processed and scores will not be sent.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your request has been processed and marked for completion.
- You must provide all information as requested in the form below and select “Submit” to request placement test scores.