Career & Academic Advising

Override Form

The Rowan-Cabarrus override form is used for students who are requesting to register for course(s), usually during the summer semester, where they have taken their prerequisites at another institution. This form should be accompanied by an unofficial course transcript, including your name and the name of your institution, sent to

Current students having registration difficulties can reach out electronically to an advisor at