Health Occupation Programs
Health Occupation Programs & Courses
This course is eligible for the GEER Scholarship.
Pharmacy Technician Program
The pharmacy technician program at Rowan-Cabarrus provides the technical and practical training to allow the graduate to work as an assistant to a licensed pharmacist in both retail and hospital settings.
The course also prepares the student to take the National Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam given by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board.
Classes consist of lecture, multimedia, discussion, text and workbook assignments, independent research, and tests of competency and understanding.
- Tuition $180
- Students will need their student IDs prior to class to be able to logon the first day.
- A Gold Level Career Readiness Certificate is recommended, but not required.
Online registration and payment is available.
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Click “Continuing Education”
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “Pharmacy” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class for which you wish to register and hit “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
Select the event below for more information on a class.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
For More Information
Rowan-Cabarrus Navigation Station at 704-216-7222 or email email@example.com