Health Occupation Programs
Health Occupation Programs & Courses
Certified Professional Coder (CPC) Certification Course
The Certified Professional Coder (CPC) Certification Course is a medical coding course that teaches students how to review medical documentation and assign codes according to documentation and coding guidelines. The course will include medical terminology, diagnostic coding (ICD-10), procedural coding (CPT), and HCPCS coding.
Upon completion of the course, each participant will be eligible to sit for the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) exam.
- Medical Coding Certificate
- High School Diploma or GED
- Students need to know their student ID and how to log into Blackboard.
- $125 Registration Fee
- Length of Course: 16 Weeks Online
- Online registration and payment is available.
- Navigate to WebAdvisor.
- Select “Continuing Education” (If you have been a student at RCCC previously, click at the top of the page where indicated to update your current information).
- Select “Search, Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.”
- To search for your class, type “CPC” as a Key Word.
- Check the box to select the class for which you wish to register and hit “Submit.”
- Enter your information and follow instructions to register and pay.
Select the event below for more information on a class.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
For More Information
Rowan-Cabarrus Navigation Station at 704-216-7222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org