Health Occupation Programs
Health Occupation Programs & Courses
Nurse Aide I Refresher Course
The Nurse Aide I Refresher Course is designed for those individuals who have a previous listing as a NAI in North Carolina or any other state and have not been expired more than four years. In addition, this course is also for students that have satisfactorily completed a state approved NAI course within the past 4 years. The length of the program is 48 hours. After successful completion, students will be prepared to take the Nurse Aide I Registry Exam. NAI is a prerequisite for the Nurse Aide II, Practical Nursing and Associate Degree Nursing programs.
Students may only miss one day of class.
- Class tuition is $130.00.
- No textbook is required.
- Payment is due at the time of registration.
Students must produce the following documentation to register:
- Completed Nurse Aide I Refresher Application
- Unexpired government-issued picture ID
- Proof of a North Carolina address
- Evidence of previous listing as Nurse Aide I in any state (must not be expired more than four years)
- Students may go to the NC Division of Health Services website and print their North Carolina NAI listing.
- For other states, please visit State Nurse Aide Registry List.
Select the event below for more information on a class.