Health Occupation Programs
Health Occupation Programs & Courses
Licensed Practical Nurse IV Certificate
This 20-hour IV therapy administration training is a prerequisite course for students who are LPNs (with a current North Carolina license) entering the second year of the associate degree program.
This course will meet the prerequisite requirement for the associate degree nursing completion program for the licensed practical nurse.
- Class registration costs $75.00.
- There is no textbook for this course.
- A minimum number of students will be required in order to offer this class.
- Upcoming classes will be posted when a sufficient number of students have expressed interest.
- To add your name to a waiting list for the next available date, please complete the Class Interest form.
- Registration is open once a class date is listed below.
<insert CCE event>
For More Information
Please email email@example.com or Casey Hinson (firstname.lastname@example.org, 704-216-3452)