Health Occupation Programs
Health Occupation Programs & Courses
Licensed Practical Nurse IV Certificate
This 20-hour certificate course is designed to enable Practical Nurses and Registered Nurses to safely and effectively provide care for the patient who is receiving intravenous (IV) therapy and/or IV medications.
Instruction includes both classroom and laboratory practice with no clinical hours.
- Class registration costs $75.00.
- There is no textbook for this course.
- A minimum number of students will be required in order to offer this class.
- Upcoming classes will be posted when a sufficient number of students have expressed interest.
- To add your name to a waiting list for the next available date, please complete the Class Interest form.
- Registration is open once a class date is listed below.
There are no upcoming events at this time.