This 20-hour IV therapy administration training is a prerequisite course for students who are LPNs (with a current North Carolina license) entering the second year of the associate degree program.
This course will meet the prerequisite requirement for the associate degree nursing completion program for the licensed practical nurse.
|Event Name||Event Type||When||Where|
|IV Therapy||Course||July 13, 2015 - July 22, 2015|
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Building – 400
Room – 4236
- Class registration costs $70.00.
- There is no textbook for this course.
- A minimum number of students will be required in order to offer this class.
- Upcoming classes will be posted when a sufficient number of students have expressed interest.
- To add your name to a waiting list for the next available date, please complete this form.
- Registration is open once a class date is listed above, call Claude Lingle 704-216-3553 for details.
For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact:
- Training Services
- Corporate and Continuing Education