Health Occupation Programs
Health Occupation Programs & Courses
This course is eligible for the GEER Scholarship.
Nurse Aide II Program
The Nurse Aide I who desires additional training may take the Nurse Aide II (NAII) course to broaden their knowledge and learn advanced nursing care skills.
The North Carolina Board of Nursing has provided a list of core tasks for nurse aide II students.
The length of this program is approximately 182 hours (14 weeks). Beginning September 5, 2018, the length of this program will be approximately 195 hours. Clinical sites include hospitals.
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be eligible to be listed with the NC Board of Nursing, Nurse Aide Central Registry.
Nurse Aide Application and Forms
- Nurse Aide II Application
- Nurse Aide II Class Needs List
- Immunization Record for Nurse Aide II and Phlebotomy Students
- Immunizations/ppds must be submitted on original facility letterhead or forms. The RCCC immunization form is not official documentation, but can be utilized as a guide.
Registration opens August 11 at 7 a.m. with all required documentation to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Class registration costs $200.43.
- Once you have met all requirements, you must contact Casey Hinson (email@example.com, 704-216-3452) to make an appointment to register.
- Registration is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Completed application.
- Evidence of a U.S. issued high school diploma or High School Equivalency (transcript copies or copy of diploma) showing graduation/completion date
- Unexpired government-issued picture ID
- Completed Immunization Record
- A copy of your active NC Nurse Aide I Listing
- Students may go to the NC Division of Health Services website and print their NAI listing.
- Background check/drug screening (current fee $90.75)
- Please call Casey Hinson (firstname.lastname@example.org, 704-216-3452) to receive these instructions.
- Background check and drug screen details are provided during the registration phase and not prior to registration.
- The background check and drug screening must be current and cannot be used or carried over to any other class.
Select the event below for more information on a class.
There are no upcoming events at this time.